Table reservations inside & outside
Reservations are up for the current week due to the uncertainty of the current State regulations. We will post one week out for reservations. If the date you are requesting is not online, please call the studio to make a reservation. You will be required to make a $10 deposit to hold your table. MASK POLICY - We encourage masks for all artists 4 years and up to wear masks while creating in the studio. As we have children in the studio for summer camp, we wish to provide a safe environment for all artists.
- Your reservation will hold ONE TABLE that will seat up to 6 PEOPLE. When you choose the time you wish to come in, there is a box for you to tell us how many will be in your party. (For example - 1 table at 10:30 for four people. You do not need four reservations, only ONE.)
- 1 - 6 people ONE TABLE
- 7 - 8 people TWO TABLES
- 9 - 12 people THREE TABLES
- If you have more than 6 in your reservation, please reserve two tables. Seating is for painters only. Due to limited space during COVID, we cannot seat additional non-painters or standing customers at this time. Tables may be reserved for either inside or outside of the studio. Weather conditions dictate the use of a tent - you may be seated on our sidewalk for safety purposes.
- DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE NOT ALLOWING FOOD INSIDE OF THE STUDIO.
- You may bring drinks to the studio, but masks should be worn when not sipping your beverage. Straws are available for sipping of drinks.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN CREATING AT THE STUDIO.
- THIS IS NOT A WHEEL THROWING SESSION class
Thank you for reserving a table for POP UP Pottery. A fee of $10 will hold your place at the table and will be subtracted from your overall bill. You may reserve pottery ahead of time from our online store or staff will assist you upon arrival. If purchasing online, please mention so in the comment section of your purchase.
Your table is held for 15 minutes, please call 803-771-8080 if you are running late. If your reservation is outside, and weather conditions change, we will try to seat you inside the studio if possible. We will call ahead if we find that the weather is not suitable for painting. No show's will forfeit their deposit.
Reservations will be credited to your account with proper notice for cancellations. There are no refunds for no shows.
While painting outside, staff will be wearing appropriate face covering. We encourage you to practice safe social distancing while you are with us.