Hands Together Bowl
Those with open hearts always have open hands - Rumi
Open your hearts and hands to creating a memory with one of our Hands Together bowls. Each bowl is hand made to order with hands of family and friends to remember this time in your life. Preserving a tiny hand, remembering a special day or a gathering a of family - each can be achieved with a beautiful handmade bowl.
Creating a bowl is easy to do -
- choose the number of hands used to create your bowl size. We can always add an extra hand or design element to your bowl to fill space.
- choose smooth or textured hands
- we can add a heart to the center for no added fees!
- choose oneglaze color from our choices below
- add names and/or date to hands or bottom of the bowl
Once you have chosen your design details, a studio artist will call to confirm design elements with you. Trace hands on a standard 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper with each participants name written on their palm. These sheets may be dropped off at the studio or mailed to us at 3101 Millwood Ave or Email hands to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line.
Each bowl is then custom made for you in our studio. Bowls will take up to four weeks to create and double fire. You will receive a phone call once your order is ready for pick up. We are unable to rush order Hands Together bowls.
Questions? Please call the studio at 803-771-8080 and we will be happy to help you with your order.